Don’t let an injury ruin your next outing. The SAM Splint™ is built from a thin core of soft aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed cell foam. Bent into a simple curve, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any injured limb. It’s also 100% reusable.
- The SAM Splint™ is lightweight: transportable and easy to pack and carry
- Fits in most standard First Aid kits
- Flexible in application: One device immobilizes nearly any bone in the body, affixes with any tape or wrap.
- Reusable: Wipes clean and is easily re-shapeable for another application.
- A backcountry “Must-Have”
- Also available in XL Size.
- 1 Regular Sam Splint
- Training DVD
- 2 Finger Splints
- Tape Strips
- Quick Reference Card
Material: Aluminum/closed cell foam
Size: 36 x 4.5 inches
Weight: 4.5 ounces
Product #: [SP930] – Regular Size, [SP931] – XL Size
Made in USA.
UPC: 0-50716-00934-7, 0-50716-00931-6, 0-50716-00930-9
No downloads found.
Sorry, no FAQs found.