Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System
“A lifetime of water at hand.”
Our most popular filter just got smaller and lighter. The Mini weighs just 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons! What’s special about Sawyer filters is they filter to 0.1 micron, exceeding EPA and NSF recommendations. Did we mention you can drink directly from the Mini, attach it to Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline on a hydration pack, or attach it to the top of almost any bottled water? How about that for versatility? And like all Sawyer Filters; they are backflushable almost indefinitely. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever.
- Simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter OR Check out the different ways to use your Mini.
- Includes a 16 fl. oz. pouch; collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Mini has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The Mini removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- The Mini will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel
- Incredibly easy to use, The Mini comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- 1 – Sawyer MINI
- 1 – 16oz Squeeze Pouch
- 1 – drink tube
- 1 – cleaning plunger
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Cartridge Life: 100,000 gallons
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Claimed Weight: 2 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP128]
Made in USA.
Our filters and purifiers have been tested by independent and qualified research laboratories according to EPA standards for water filter and purifiers.
Since the filters and purifiers can continuously be backwashed and re-used they have an extremely long life. The filter/purifier membrane may never need to be replaced, however when the flow rate slows or the filter clogs, simply backwash the unit with the provided backwashing device to clear out the pores.