Sawyer 3 Way Water Filter
This convenient filter can be used as an inline filter on a hydration pack, a pre-filter with the included faucet adapter, or using a simple gravity system. Check out the versatility of uses!
- Insert the filter inline into your existing hydration pack drink tube (sold separately), fill your reservoir with dirty water and simply drink away with trusted assurance of our PointONE filter
- Or, drink directly from a fresh water source by simply attaching a drinking tube (sold separately) to the filter then putting the filter in the dirty water
- Not sure about the quality of water on your international trip? Attached the Sawyer 3 Way filter to almost any faucet worldwide.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- All Sawyer water filters exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- 1 million gallons Guaranteed
- Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron Inline Water Filter
- Faucet Adapter
- Hydration Pack Assembly Kit
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Cartridge Life: 1,000,000 gallons
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline hydration pack, straw, drink tube, faucet
Weight: 1.8 oz
Recommended Use: international travel, hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP122]
Made in USA.
Our filters and purifiers have been tested by independent and qualified research laboratories according to EPA standards for water filter and purifiers.
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter can be used in conjunction with a hydration pack. Please see video Sawyer Squeeze with Hydration Pack using Inline Adapter and Sawyer Squeeze with Fast Fill Adapters.
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter with Water Bottles
The Sawyer Squeeze Filter can also be used on water bottles when you are unsure whether or not it is safe to drink the water.
The Sawyer Inline Filter
This convenient filter can be used as an inline filter on a hydration pack, a pre-filter for an existing pump system, with the provided faucet adapter, or with a gravity bag.
Yes, and we have three recommendations for pre-filtration. One, pour the dirty water through a t-shirt or cloth before it goes into the filtration bucket. Two, cut the hole in the side of the bucket at least 1.5 inches from the bottom of the bucket to allow sediment to settle and not go down the hose. Three, allow the dirty water to settle before putting it in the filtration bucket.